Through consultancy.coop I’m a deliverer for The Hive, the UK wide co-op support programme delivered in partnership with Co-operatives UK and sponsored by the Co-operative Bank.
It offers 3 pathways according to where your group is in terms of its development:-
• Pathway 1: For start-up groups and recently incorporated co-operatives.
• Pathway 2: For existing co-operatives looking to grow and develop.
• Pathway 3: For businesses looking to convert to co-operative or community ownership.
The Hive offers successful applicants a bespoke package of support, which includes some or all of the following:
• Up to eight days of direct one‐to‐one advice with a co-operative development adviser.
• One skills training session delivered in-house.
• Up to three days peer mentoring from an experienced co-operative.
There is a nominal charge for support of £100 + VAT (£75 for Co-ops UK Members)
If you want to get business advice or training from the Hive, contact me first at email@example.com and I’ll steer you through the application process