Alex Bird, MIED
I can help you with:-
- Strategic Planning
- Business Planning
- Funding & Fundraising
- Business Skills Training
- Values & Social Responsibility
Specialising in the ‘Third Sector’ – Co-operatives, Community Businesses, Social Enterprises, Voluntary Organisations, and Charities – but with a strong commercial background.
- Strategic & Business Planning – helping you through the process of consultation, discussion, drafting, review, financial forecasting, detailed planning and timetabling.
- Feasibility Studies – looking at new possibilities for expansion.
- Grant Applications – from talking to funders to final application.
- Governance, Social Responsibility, Co-operative Principles & Ethics – does your legal structure match your organisation’s culture?
- Process Review & Improvement – looking at how the management and organisation is structured.
- Refinancing & Restructuring – looking at options and implications for expansion or consolidation as well as rescue from financial difficulty.
- Mentoring for social economy professionals – helping you develop the skills to manage projects
I am always happy to meet up and discuss your project, so see in what way I can assist you. An initial meeting is always free of charge.
Depending on the nature and location of your Organisation, it is possible that some public or other funds are available to assist with your costs. These can be discussed at our initial meeting.