Specialising in the ‘Third Sector’ – Co-operatives, Community Businesses, Social Enterprises, Voluntary Organisations, and Charities – but with a strong commercial background.
I’ve spent my career at a senior level in Nationalised Industry, worker co-ops, Local Government and the Charity Sector, so I bring realism and experience to your project.
I can help you with:-
- Strategic & Business Planning – helping you through the process of consultation, discussion, drafting, review, detailed planning and timetabling.
- Financial forecasting – I use the industry standard Sage WinForecast, which avoid the errors in spreadsheets, and produces Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss forecasts as well as Cash-Flows. This, together with real-world knowledge of what things really cost, and how long they take, produces financial forecasts that are realistic
- Feasibility Studies – looking at new possibilities for expansion
- Governance, Social Responsibility, Co-operative Principles & Ethics – making your legal structure match your organisation’s culture
- Process Review & Improvement – looking at how the management and organisation needs to be structured
- Refinancing & Restructuring – looking at options and implications for expansion or consolidation as well as rescue from financial difficulty
- Mentoring for social economy professionals – helping you develop the skills to manage projects
- Public Speaking at your conference or event
Initial Meeting I am always happy to meet up and discuss your project, so see in what way I can assist you. An initial meeting is always free of charge.